Monday, August 24, 2009

300 - Day 27 - 5000m Row

I didn't complete this workout for time. Even if I had been planning it, my legs were still too sore today from the last few days to try and break any records. Even my calves are sore today (must be from the pistol squats?).

So anyway, warm-up:
800m Run (4:51)
34 seconds of Frog Stance (only 3 reps! - with one 15 second rep)
20 sit-ups - explosive up and slow down
20 push-ups - Arms in the planche position near the hips
20 squats
10 dead-hang pull-ups
Some light stetching

I rowed my 5000m in 21:53.9. I'm pretty sure I can do better when I'm fresh - but I'll save that test for another day. Tomorrow is Cindy - complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I'm going to set a goal for 14 rounds, but certainly do my best to blow by it. Goals should be attainable but challenging - hopefully this one is both, but as I have never attempted Cindy before, its hard to say. I know I can knock out 24 pull-ups at a time.. so spread out a little I can hopefully hit 70 total over the course of 20 minutes, 5 at a time. I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment