Tuesday, August 11, 2009

300 - Day 14

So week 2 is over - or at least, I have finished my exercises for week 2. 79 days, or 11 weeks and 2 days to go.

Todays workout was good - about 45 minutes long, including getting changed and showered - but I still feel its at least as effective as some of the exercises I was doing before. Here's the run down for today:

Squat (135#) - 20
Dumbbell Shoulder Press (35#/arm) - 15
Walking Lunge (35#/arm) - 24 Lunges (12/leg)
Pull-Ups (neutral) - 20

Squat (225#) - 12
Dumbbell Shoulder Press (40#/arm) - 12
Walking Lunge (35#/arm) - 24 Lunges (12/leg)
Pull-Ups (neutral) - 15

Squat (225#) - 8
Dumbbell Shoulder Press (40#/arm) - 10
Walking Lunge (35#/arm) - 24 Lunges (12/leg)
Pull-Ups (neutral) - 15

I felt this one in the legs, which is good.
Looking at my workout for tomorrow, I'm supposed to be doing kettlebells with box jumps - and I still don't have my box built. I was really hoping that actually putting it on the scheduled would give me motivation to get it done on time. Of course, having reserve drill over the last weekend and working 10 hour days this week didn't help at all - but we'll see, maybe I can get these made when I get home - otherwise I might have to move some things around. I notice that I have a couple rest days right next to eachother - I might move that up to tomorrow (especially depending on the weather) so I can take time off tomorrow to build my box.

If I do that, I can put up my story about how this all got started.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment