Tuesday, August 18, 2009

300 - Day 21

Almost finished with my box. Just need to cut out and screw down the top and bottom surfaces, then I'm good to go. It's going to end up being about 24.5 inches (unless I cut the legs down a bit... which I don't think I will) because I measured the legs at 24 inches and didn't think about the plywood on top and bottom. Either way, it won't hurt to practice with an extra half inch or so.

So I started today's workout with the new warm-up routine:

800m run (maybe closer to 1000)
20 squats
30 push-ups
25 sit-ups

I then went into my kettleball routine (no box jumps).

I repeated the following twice with my 30lb Kettlebell:

10x per side Windmill
25x 2 arm swing
10x 2 arm snatch
10x 1 arm press
15x 2 arm military press

I would have liked to have done more, but it was already getting quite late. Speaking of which, I need to get home and finish building my box. I haven't finalized my 3 week schedule yet for weeks 4-6, but Day 22 (today) will be a rest day. I'll try to get something posted after daylight fades and I have to head inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment