Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4-25-2012 - 30 minute AMRAP

4-25-12 WOD 30 minute AMRAP: Run 400 meters 3 rounds of “Cindy” Run 400 meters 3 rounds of “Cindy” Continue on until time expires… This WOD was a good idea. Next time this comes up (if it does) I might do it with a vest, as, honestly I'm not sure how much faster you can get on something like this. I pretty much bet on 6 rounds - ~2min for the 400m and 1 min per Cindy round, a total of 5 minutes per round. This was pretty accurate for the first 3 - though, I went from about 4:30 on the first one to the point where round 3 was just ahead of 15 minutes. Round 4 was slow though - too much rest during the Cindy portion. I finished with just over 8:30 left on the clock. I finished round 5 at about 2:00, and really kicked in that last 400m, finishing with just enough time to pull 5 more pull-ups out before the time was up. Score: 5 rounds + 400m + 5 pull-ups Good workout. I can see getting this to 6 rounds with some more training. Really gotta work on running those 400m intervals faster without gassing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment