Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3/31/2012

Interesting workout at CrossFit 321, but it was fun.

It was like a group competition, and honestly, I'm not sure I can remember it all.

We started off in teams of 3, with 4 minutes on the clock, AMRAP burpees, one person working at a time, 30 seconds on, 60 off while the other two went. I got 3 rounds in at 16 burpees per round.

I think we next went to Sumo Deadlift High Pulls with a KettleBell, same concept. I again got 3 rounds in, this time with 16-18 high pulls per round.

Next we went to plate pushes, followed by bear crawls, followed by push-ups - that was an interesting and tiring combination. I got up to 56push-ups, but this was only 2 minutes. Lastly, we did 3 people on the rower, with everyone else doing squats. In the time we had, I rowed about 450m and did 186 squats.

We then rested for 4 minutes and did another game, similar set-up, but different exercises - but honestly it's all too foggy. I do remember sit-ups instead of squats during the rows at the end, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment