Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Almost time!

One more day of rest tomorrow and then Friday morning its time for the 300. To reiterate, the 300 goes like this:

Pull-ups, 25 repetitions
Deadlifts with 135 pounds, 50 repetitions
Push-ups, 50 repetitions
Box jumps (24-inch), 50 repetitions
Floor wipers (135 pounds), 50 repetitions
Single-arm kettlebell (35 pound) clean-and-press, 50 repetitions
Pull-ups, 25 repetitions

I'm thinking those Deadlifts are going to be a lot easier this time around. I'll either have to substitute a dumbbell for the KB clean and press, or I'll up the reps to 60 for that- since my KB is only 30# - I haven't decided yet. Either way - this sounds easier this time around.

Unfortunately, my legs are burning from the tabata back squats yesterday - a burn I don't think I was feeling going into this last time. Still one day of rest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment